Heljan O Gauge GWR Railcars 02/03/2021
LIMITED STOCK RECEIVED - REMAINDER DUE SOON
Packed with superb features and fine detail, the six versions cover all the main GWR and BR livery variants over the 1940-62 period, including preserved GWR chocolate/cream No.22, now resident at the Great Western Society's Didcot museum.
DCC Ready with a 21-pin decoder interface for easy 'plug-and-play' conversion, the models have no fewer than NINE authentic lighting features, all of which are individually switchable in DC and DCC modes. These include cab and saloon interior lights, two different headlamp settings and tail lights.
Provision has also been made under the chassis for the installation of a large speaker for DCC sound.
A low-profile motor bogie allows a fully detailed passenger saloon and both cabs feature superb control desk detail.
Priced at £466.65 RRP £549.00 FREE UK POSTAGE
- #1900 GWR chocolate/cream No.22
- #1901 GWR post-war chocolate/cream (grey roof) No.29
- #1902 BR crimson/cream W20W (grey roof)
- #1903 BR crimson/cream W21W (white cab roof)
- #1904 BR green W32W (white cab roof)
- #1905 BR green W26W (grey roof)