Heljan OO Class 25 22/02/2021
The long wait is almost over - our superb new OO gauge Class 25s have arrived in Denmark and will be shipped out to UK retailers this week.
Arriving first are the standard late body Class 25s in no fewer than 10 variations of BR green and BR blue, covering the entire service career of these popular BR/Sulzer Type 2s.
The 'ready-to-haul' ETHELs in BR blue/grey and InterCity livery are expected in a few weeks (look out for separate updates).
Developed from our widely acclaimed O gauge Class 25, these models feature a number of improvements, including the option for original or revised roof/exhaust arrangements, cab lights and a 21-pin DCC decoder interface.
Other standard features are all-wheel drive, LED lighting, NEM couplers and a selection of optional detail parts, including etched metal covers for the boiler grille and boiler filler hatch steps, three-piece miniature snowploughs and bufferbeam hoses/cables.
These models can be pre ordered using the link below:
The 12 models due:
- 2530: BR two-tone green D7647 with small yellow panels
- 2531: BR two-tone green D5244 with small yellow panels WEATHERED
- 2532: BR two-tone green D7550 with full yellow ends and BR blue data panel
- 2533: BR early blue D7661 with small yellow panels
- 2534: BR rail blue D7667 with full yellow ends (twin double arrows – 1,000th loco built at Derby Works)
- 2535: BR rail blue 25252 (LMR) with full yellow ends (single, central double arrows) and headcode display
- 2536: BR rail blue 25155 (WR) with full yellow ends (single, central double arrows) and headcode display WEATHERED
- 2537: BR Rail Blue 25093 (ScR/LMR) with bodyside numbers (single, centrally placed double arrows) and ‘domino’ headcodes
- 2538: BR 25912 Tamworth Castle ‘Ice Cream Van’ livery with silver roof
- 2539: BR Special two-tone green D7672 Tamworth Castle
- 2540: BR blue/grey ETHEL1 ADB97250
- 2541: InterCity ETHEL3 ADB97252