O Gauge Class 31 08/01/2021
Heljan have shared sample images of their O Gauge refurbished Class 31s, which are now close to completion.
Shown here are the first factory decorated samples (not all versions unfortunately - the rest will follow shortly) featuring both Class 31/1 and 31/4 variants in some of the most popular liveries.
These models will feature directional LED lighting, cab lights, a PCB with screw terminals to make DCC decoder installation more straightforward, sprung buffers, working screw couplings and plenty of fine details.
Please note - These models will also feature an improved and strengthened mounting plate and bolts to avoid the damage caused to some of our recent batch of O gauge Class 31s during shipping to customers.
All nine liveries are expected to be delivered second quarter of this year. More specific delivery dates will follow as soon as we have them.
Version 2 – Refurbished Class 31/1
- 3120: Railfreight grey/yellow 31296 Amwlch Freighter/Tren Nwyddau Amlwch WEATHERED
- 3121: Railfreight ‘Red Stripe’ grey
- 3122: Railfreight Trainload Freight grey unbranded
- 3123: BR Civil Engineers grey/yellow
Version 3 – Refurbished Class 31/4 with HI headlight
- 3140: BR blue (full yellow end)
- 3141: InterCity Mainline
- 3142: Regional Railways
- 3143: EWS red/gold 31466
- 3144: Network Rail yellow