N Gauge Class 800 GWR / LNER 08/12/2020
We've received further news on the N Gauge Class 800 today, with information provided on the compatible decoders for these models. These are sold as single products or as a money saving 3 pack.
This set contains the three elements you will need for the ultimate in Digital Control for your Class 800. Contaning 1 x EM13 Motor Control decoder and 2 x FL12 Head/Tail Light Control Decoders, you'll soon be enjoying the rich Class 800 digital experience.
Kato N Gauge Class 800 5 Car Units in GWR and LNER Azuma Livery.
Due to arrive in early 2021, these two new N Scale (1:148) 5-car train packs are sure to be popular with modern image modellers. A companion Starter Set for each livery will also be available in the Gaugemaster Collection.
PRE-ORDER ALL NOW, CLICK HERE
Made by the legendary Japanese manufacturer KATO, a world leading company in the world of N Scale model railways. We’d also like to thank Hitachi, GWR and LNER for their helpfulness and assistance in bringing this project to market.
Features of the Kato Class 800 -
- Five Car Train Pack.
- Beautifully reproduced GWR and LNER livery and details.
- Scale reproduction of the 26m coaches unique to British vehicles in 1:148 Scale.
- Minimum radius Kato R282.
- Directional LED lighting.
- Equipped with a special coupler. It is possible to prototypically and easily run these units in multiple.
- Flywheel Motor
- Prototypical disc-braked wheels with no traction tyres.
- DCC Ready.