New Dapol O Gauge Streamlined Railcars 02/11/2020
Announced by Dapol on Saturday at the Gauge O Guild Virtual Show on Youtube is a new batch of O Gauge Streamlined Railcars.
DCC ready and DCC fitted versions available for pre order chocolate & cream / carmine & cream.
DCC ready versions available at £297.50 DCC fitted versions available at £323.00
Expected for release end of Q1 2021.
The Dapol Streamlined Diesel Railcar O Gauge model will have the following features:
- Operating Directional lighting
- Operating passenger compartment lighting which includes working wall lights
- Cab light
- Two running light configurations
- On appropriate models the lamp bracket can be exchanged for a working tail lamp for prototypical running
- DC control switches for DC control of lighting
- Easy DCC fitting via removable plate.
Chassis & Body
- Detailed cab interior
- Separate detail (Handrails, Handles and horns where appropriate)
- Removable gearbox covers (supplied in accessory pack)
- Correct flooring height with prototypical two level seating
- Decorated seating
- Flush glazing with a single window posed in the slid open position for passenger ventilation
- Sliding luggage doors
- Vestigial buffers
- Heavyweight Diecast chassis
- Single, low profile, powerful 5 pole skew wound motor driving a single bogie
- All wheel pick up
- Engineered for passenger inclusion
- O gauge society wheel profiles
- Suitable for Radius 2 curves
- Expertly applied liveries