BACK IN STOCK - Revolution Trains KUA Nuclear Flask 12/10/2020
BACK IN STOCK - LIMITED NUMBERS REMAINING!
The N Gauge Revolution Trains KUA Nuclear Flask carrier twin pack is now back in stock!
A twin pack of both KUA nuclear flask wagons in N gauge.
The KUA flask wagons were built in 1998 by Bombardier/Prorail for the Ministry of Defence and are designed to carry spent nuclear submarine fuel from Devonport and Rosyth to Sellafield. We are offering both wagons so that modellers can own the whole fleet – MODA95770 and MODA95771.
Low production run, due to the limited nature of the prototypes.
Already pre-sold at Revolutions Trains, last chance to buy at Rails!
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Livery detail differences appropriate for each wagon
- Factory-fitted detail parts
- Fully detailed under-frame
- Blackened metal disc wheels on metal axles, RP25 profile sets
- NEM coupler pockets