GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive 29/10/2020
Dapol's OO GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Steam Locomotives are expected next week!
Many original GA drawings were used in the development of these accurate and authentic models. The locomotive has a diecast chassis with a five pole motor driving the rear wheels. To add compensation the centre driving wheels are sprung, the front pony truck is also sprung and operates on a cam so the model will negotiate R2 curves with ease.
Six variants to choose from, all available DCC Ready, DCC Fitted and DCC Sound Fitted
- 6336 Green Lettered “Great Western”
- 6385 Green Shirt Button Roundel
- 7301 Green With GWR & BR Smoke Box Number Plate
- 6324 Black With Early Lion & Wheel Crest
- 6364 Lined Green With Early Lion & Wheel Crest (BR)
- 7310 Lined Green With Late Crest (BR)
- A slide in PCB offers simple ‘tool-free’ installation of a NEXT-18 DCC decoder and a ’no-solder’ speaker connection. This board slides through the smoke box door and connects directly to the locomotive mother board.
- The tender to locomotive drawbar includes reliable electrical connections moulded within the close-coupling push-fit coupling. This eliminates wired plugs and unreliable wiper style connections.
- The locomotive and tender have electrical pick-up on all driving and tender wheels
- An optional base reflex speaker can be fitted into the tender. An audio frequency filter is integrated within the main locomotive PCB to ensure each speaker reproduces within it’s ideal frequency range*
- Firebox glow (synchronised with sound*)
- Dapol’s proven slow speed mechanism and high torque motor
- Enhance your driving experience with our feature RealDrive* Factory fitted models only*