O Gauge Class 56 First Look 21/07/2020
It’s the one you’ve all been waiting for, Heljan's new O gauge Class 56.
This first sample is an important part of the process to design, refine and approve our new model before it goes into production. As always, it is not the finished article and work is already underway to refine and correct areas which do not meet the required standards. However, as the photos show, it’s an imposing machine, like the full size ‘56’ and packed with the characteristic heavy duty detail that will be so familiar to the type’s many fans. International events permitting, we expect this model to go on sale in early-2021.
Eight versions are in preparation, covering the BR, Sectorisation and Trainload Freight periods:
- 5600 BR blue unnumbered
- 5601 BR large logo blue unnumbered
- 5602 Railfreight large logo grey unnumbered
- 5603 Railfreight Red Stripe unnumbered
- 5604 Railfreight three tone grey unbranded
- 5605 Railfreight Coal Sector grey 56101 Mutual Improvement WEATHERED
- 5606 Railfreight Construction Sector grey 56110 Croft
- 5607 Loadhaul black/orange unnumbered
Look out for further updates here as this project moves into its final stages.
Pre-order yours today for £594.15 with FREE UK Delivery