N Gauge KUA Nuclear Flask Carrier 09/06/2020
The Revolution Trains N Gauge KUA Nuclear Flask Carrier Twin Pack is now in production!!
Revolution have now closed their pre-order book, and all further orders should be made via Rails. A limited amount is available to order, so don't delay and pre-order yours today
A twin pack of both KUA nuclear flask wagons in N gauge.
The KUA flask wagons were built in 1998 by Bombardier/Prorail for the Ministry of Defence and are designed to carry spent nuclear submarine fuel from Devonport and Rosyth to Sellafield. We are offering both wagons so that modellers can own the whole fleet – MODA95770 and MODA95771.
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Livery detail differences appropriate for each wagon
- Factory-fitted detail parts
- Fully detailed under-frame
- Blackened metal disc wheels on metal axles, RP25 profile sets
- NEM coupler pockets