Exclusive Accurascale Class 37/6 08/05/2020
We are pleased to announce a new Accurascale Class 37/6 locomotive available exclusively from Rails of Sheffield.
Class 37610 HNRC (Harry Needle Railroad Company) in BR blue with wrap around yellow noses and grey roof.
Available to Order DCC Ready £169.99 and DCC Sound £259.99
Expected Early 2021, Limited production run, Pre-Order Now!
Specific versions detail includes:
- 'Flush' former centre headcode nose with WIPAC light clusters
- Multiple-working socket on nose
- Cab windscreen-mounted top headlight
- Nose aerial
- 'Split' / 'single piece' style nose grilles at opposite corners
- Cutaway bufferbeam cowling with squared oval buffers
- Class 37/6 bufferbeam configuration with air/control pipes only
- Toughened windscreens, revised DRS control desk and centre cab partition
- Flush roof with plated boiler exhaust and no cab roof vent
- Cast (Class 50 style) bogies
- Underslung fuel tank with converted water to long range fuel tank
- RSH cantrail grilles
- Plated window one side
- Optional miniature snowploughs
- Single cab door kickplate