Sonic Models N Gauge 56xx 19/09/2020
Sonic Models have shared with us two production samples of their forthcoming N Gauge Class 56xx Tank Locomotives! Production is well underway and the models are expected soon.
Further delivery updates to follow shortly.
With a limited production run of each variant, pre-ordering is highly recommended to secure yours!
Revolution Trains in conjunction with Sonic Models are producing the attractive GWR/BR 56XX 0-6-2T in N Gauge.
A total of 12 variants have now been announced. Expected Q3 2020 These are available to pre-order exclusively at Rails.
The models will feature coreless motors, NEM 6 pin decoder socket, NEM couplers, original or later style driving wheel balance weights, Swindon or Armstrong (NE) safety valves, detailed cab interior and accessory detail pack.
The complete list of 12 models is as follows:
- S2101-01 – 5637. BR lined green, late crest.
- S2101-01A – 5643. BR lined green, late crest. New.
- S2101-02 – 6681. BR lined green late crest (small) weathered.
- S2101-03 – 5633. BR unlined green, late crest.
- S2101-04 – 6639. BR unlined black, early emblem.
- S2101-04A – 5619. BR unlined black, early emblem. New.
- S2101-05 – 5616. GW unlined green with GWR shaded lettering.
- S2101-06 – 6623. GW unlined green with GREAT WESTERN lettering.
- S2101-06A – 6671. GW unlined green with GREAT WESTERN lettering. New.
- S2101-07 – 5609. GW unlined green with shirtbutton logo. New.
- S2101-08 – 6602. BR unlined black with BRITISH RAILWAYS letting. New.
- S2101-09 – 5644. GW Unlined green with plain GWR block lettering. New.
Rails of Sheffield is now handling all orders and fulfilment of these models exclusively. (Customers who have already ordered via Revolution Trains, these orders will continue to be processed and despatched by Revolution Trains)