Limited Edition Class 92s 27/09/2019
We have received updated artwork / livery charts of our exclusive Limited Edition Accurascale Class 92 Locomotives.
We are working with Accurascale to bring two exclusive limited edition Class 92 locomotives.
DCC Ready £159.99 / DCC Sound Fitted £249.99 PRE-ORDER NOW WITH A £30.00 DEPOSIT
Class 92 023 'Ravel' SNCF Grey Electric Locomotive
Class 92 015 'Yiwu-London Train' DB Schenker Electric Locomotive "The Silk Road Train" The locomotive operated the first China ‘Silk Road’ – UK freight train via HS1 into Barking Freight Terminal in January 2017. The locomotive still operates freights via HS1 and through the Channel Tunnel in this livery today.
Both models are limited edition and exclusive to Rails of Sheffield.
Each model will come with a numbered certificate and a unique box
Produced by Accurascale
Expected: Q2 2020
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Heavy Die-cast alloy metal chassis for maximum tractive effort
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTX Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Sound version features Twin speaker with ESU 5 Chip. Sounds will be supplied by Legomannbiffo
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
- Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
We are pleased to be working with Accurascale again on these limited edition models.
Limited numbers available, pre-order now to avoid disappointment