PFA Wagon Pack UPDATE 06/09/2019
UPDATE: Initial production samples have arrived at Accurascale HQ. A full inspection has been carried and and various small tweaks and amendments have been reported. These changes have been sent to China, and production is now underway. The changes has caused a slight delay and delivery is now slated for December 2019. We apolgise for this delay, but these wagons must meet both Rails and Accurascale high standards.
We are pleased to be able to offer a limited edition Accurascale set of three PFA container wagons in CPL Distribution livery.
This pack is a limited edition and exclusive to Rails of Sheffield. The set will be presented in a unique box with numbered certificate.
Running numbers: BFL 92846 · BFL 92842 · BFL 92785
Price : £69.95
Expected to December 2019
While in CPL ownership, many of the 'coaltainers' retained the British Fuels red livery, although a portion of the fleet was repainted green and received the corporate branding of the new owners. Both types were mixed together in rakes.
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Factory-fitted detail parts (brake pipes, lamp irons, etc.)
- Factory-fitted pipework
- Sprung Metal buffers
- Separate, interchangeable containers (three included)
- Fully detailed under-frame (including brake rigging and hangers)
- Blackened metal 12.6mm 3-hole disc wheels on metal axles, RP25.110 profile sets with 14.4mm back-to-backs and 26mm over pinpoints
- NEM coupler pockets fitted with narrow tension lock couplers on flexible mounts to facilitate fixed coupling if desired
- Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
- Designed for easy conversion to EM and P4 gauge track