Terrier Update 04/07/2019
A full report of amendments and alterations required from the first decorated samples have been sent back to the factory.
Tooling modifications have taken slightly longer than anticipated. The new and improved decorated samples of all versions are due towards the end of this month. Once these have been approved, production will be full steam ahead.
Please note that the images shown are the FIRST decorated sample EP models. We are blown away with the level of detail on these models.
View a small clip of the sample running around Dapol lovely layout here
- Powerful 5 pole skew wound motor
- Realistic firebox glow
- Diecast chassis and running plate
- Detailed plastic moulded body
- Many separately fitted parts
- Diecast wheels are fitted with turned metal tyres
- Sprung centre driving wheels to give compensation providing all wheel electrical pick up and better traction
- DCC and sound Ready with easy access through a removable body which exposes a NEXT-18 socket
- DCC and DCC Sound Fitted variants using Dapol’s own sound recording of 32678 on the Kent and East Sussex Railway
*Factory sound fitted locomotives will feature RealDrive braking control
Don't settle for anything less than a pedigree Terrier!
All images copyright Rails of Sheffield / Dapol / NRM