Motorised/Electrically operated turntable
The turntable is designed to operate with the Standard Train Controller R965. Drive the locomotive onto the turntable, then switch the power from track to turntable via the 'on-on' lever switch R046 (supplied with the set). Your speed controller now controls the rotation of the turntable. If you are using an HM2000 controller, then the turntable must be powered from the uncontrolled DC output with an R047 Lever Switch, 'on-off', not from the speed controller output. The set includes eight access track sections and wiring. You can add and subtract access sections to suit your layout, up to a maximum of fourteen.
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Customers Also Bought
- Gaugemaster GMC-BPPM20 Surface Mounted P... £38.50
- BR Black (Early) Fowler Class 2P 4-4-0 L... £94.50
- LNER Green 4-6-0 Holden B12 Class Locomo... £142.50
- LNER 0-8-0 Raven Q6 Class Locomotive 341... £99.50
- BR 2-6-4T '42334' Fowler 4P Locomotive *... £99.50
- Hornby RailRoad LNER 4-6-2 'Mallard' A4 ... £79.50
- RailRoad Class 47 033 Railfreight Diesel... £69.50
- GM66 Hornby Type Track Pins 10mm Content... £2.75
- Midland Class 1F 1739 LMS Black Open Cab £76.50
- Oxford Diecast 76ATL004 Austin Atlantic ... £4.45
We urgently require collections of any size to maintain our substantial stocks of secondhand railways.
Get your orders Gift Wrapped
Buy & Send Vouchers
Security & Privacy
Find us on Facebook
Become a fan of Rails of Sheffield on Facebook and find out first about special offers and vouchers.
Follow us on Twitter
To get all of the latest news straight away, you can follow us on twitter.
Read more about Twitter and Rails of Sheffield.
Clubs & Societies
Find and share your local Clubs & Societies.
Do you want to create your own Wish List? All you have to do is register for an account. It's quick, free and easy.