- Hornby / Steam Locos/Engines
- LNER Green 'Flying Scotsman' Class A3 4-6-2 Locomotive - Circa 1984 - Royal Duties LIMITED EDITION
LNER Green 'Flying Scotsman' Class A3 4-6-2 Locomotive - Circa 1984 - Royal Duties LIMITED EDITION
The Collector Limited Edition (Only 500 Produced)
In 1984 'Flying Scotsman' was rostered to haul a special train containing Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. For this special duty the cab roof was painted white as was required on locomotives when used for such duties and this was the only time that 'Flying Scotsman' received such a distinctive addition to its livery.
|Product category||Steam Locos/Engines|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Customers Also Bought
- Hornby Digital Class A1 Flying Scotsman ... £39.50
- Class 205 2-H Thumper BR Blue Full Yello... £179.50
- Hornby RailRoad Compound & LMS Coaches ... £69.50
- Hornby R3500 The Sir Nigel Gresley Coll... £395.00
- HORNBY LNER 0-6-2T '4765' N2 Class Locom... £59.50
- LNER Green 2-6-4T '67702' Thompson L1 Cl... £89.50
- BR 4-6-2 'Thomas Hardy' Britannia Class... £109.50
- LNER 4-6-2 'Sir Murrough Wilson' A4 Cla... £109.50
- LNER 0-8-0 Raven Q6 Class Locomotive 341... £99.50
- LNER Black Class J15 0-6-0 Steam Locomot... £94.50
We urgently require collections of any size to maintain our substantial stocks of secondhand railways.
Get your orders Gift Wrapped
Buy & Send Vouchers
Security & Privacy
Find us on Facebook
Become a fan of Rails of Sheffield on Facebook and find out first about special offers and vouchers.
Follow us on Twitter
To get all of the latest news straight away, you can follow us on twitter.
Read more about Twitter and Rails of Sheffield.
Clubs & Societies
Find and share your local Clubs & Societies.
Do you want to create your own Wish List? All you have to do is register for an account. It's quick, free and easy.