Decalfix 28ml Bottle
For use with decals to help improve adhesion and conceal carrier film.
Use to soak decal and apply thinly to the surface area before and after decal has been positioned to help soften and draw the decal to the surface. Leave overnight to dry.
Directions for use
Shake before use.
Cut decal and soak in solution for approximately 1 minute until the decal starts to come away from the carrier sheet.
Brush a small amount of the solution on to the desired area.
Slide the decal from the carrier sheet on to the desired area using a soft brush.
Remove excess Decalfix solution using a soft brush and by gently dabbing with tissue.
Leave to dry for 6 hours to fully set and harden.
|Product scale||Any Scale|
Customers Also Bought
- Hornby 63rd Edition 2017 Catalogue *2017... £7.50
- Class 37 284 BR Blue Centre Panel Headco... £110.50
- Class 37 041 BR Blue Split Headcode Dies... £110.50
- Dapol 2S-019-005 Class 6800 4-6-0 6837 "... £107.50
- Gaugemaster DCC29 OMNI Direct Plug Deco... £16.95
- LNER Black 0-6-0T J50 Class Locomotive #... £69.50
- Oxford Diecast 76LC001 Leyland Cub FK7 N... £9.95
- Dennis Light 4 New world Fire Engine Dur... £11.95
- BR Standard Class 4MT #76063 BR Lined Bl... £102.50
- Loco Lifting Hoist £19.99
We urgently require collections of any size to maintain our substantial stocks of secondhand railways.
Get your orders Gift Wrapped
Buy & Send Vouchers
Security & Privacy
Find us on Facebook
Become a fan of Rails of Sheffield on Facebook and find out first about special offers and vouchers.
Follow us on Twitter
To get all of the latest news straight away, you can follow us on twitter.
Read more about Twitter and Rails of Sheffield.
Clubs & Societies
Find and share your local Clubs & Societies.
Do you want to create your own Wish List? All you have to do is register for an account. It's quick, free and easy.