Atlas 305 HO Gauge Manually Operated Turntable - Nickel Silver
Fully assembled, 9" diameter turntable has the ability to stop at 21 positions, 15 degrees apart. Geneva movement locks table in exact position every time. Features Simulated wood brown turntable deck and concrete pit ring. Surface mount; no cutting necessary. Manual crank operation; can be easily motorized for remote control operation with the #304 Turntable Motor Drive Unit.
|Product scale||HO Scale|
Customers Also Bought
- Custom Finished Class 71 - E5001 BR Gree... £129.50
- BR 4-6-0 'Sir Hervis de Revel' N15 King ... £109.50
- BR 4-6-0 'Welbeck Abbey' B17 Class - Ea... £104.50
- Oxford Diecast AK016 Austin 3 Way Britis... £11.00
- Oxford Dolly Red White Citroen 2CV £4.75
- Coca Cola Scania T Cab Christmas Truck £17.95
- 15W 230V Soldering Iron £14.95
- Antex Lead Free Solder (2 metres) £2.85
- 100M 7/0.2MM Black Electrical Wire £7.95
- Atlas 2791 N Gauge Turntable Motor Drive... £25.50
We urgently require collections of any size to maintain our substantial stocks of secondhand railways.
Get your orders Gift Wrapped
Buy & Send Vouchers
Security & Privacy
Find us on Facebook
Become a fan of Rails of Sheffield on Facebook and find out first about special offers and vouchers.
Follow us on Twitter
To get all of the latest news straight away, you can follow us on twitter.
Read more about Twitter and Rails of Sheffield.
Clubs & Societies
Find and share your local Clubs & Societies.
Do you want to create your own Wish List? All you have to do is register for an account. It's quick, free and easy.